Saturday, December 28, 2013

Feast for the Eyes

I hope everyone had a great Holiday! One is gone, and now another is approaching. Today I got lost in the fantasy land that is Pinterest even more than usual. Since New Years is coming up I have been seeing a ton of pins for outfits and sparkles and I thought that I might share some and give you a feast for the eyes tonight to spur some inspiration.
So whether you like the class short sequin dress...


Or maybe something a bit more elegant.


Perhaps some feathers instead?


I don't think you can ever go wrong with lace.


As long as you can twirl in it.


Just add a pretty earring...


And maybe a sparkly shoe to dance in....


Or something with an edge...


Perhaps some statement jewelry, like a necklace?


Or even some stacked and chunky rings.


And be sure to paint your nails.


And I never forget my winged liner.


Maybe even try out a bold lip.


Be sure to stay warm!


Grab a great little purse.


And remember....


Cheers!


Till next time!
Xo



*These photos are not mine. They all can be found on my Pinterest with their links.

1 comment: